Nedupuzha Police Station

0487 - 2447511 sinpzatsr.pol@kerala.gov.in

This Police Station was opened on 15.11.1972 in house No. V/60 of Koorkenchery Panchayath near Nedupuzha Polytechnic about ½ Km west of Valiyalukkal junction. Then the station was shifted in rental building in rental building No. 1/150 of Koorkenchery Panchayath near Valiyalukkal junction on 15.08.1975 as per order No. G2(A)-41689/75 Dated: 13.08.1975 of Superintendent of Police, Thrissur

The New Police Station Govt. building type 5 was opened on 29.07.2001 in building No. TC/40/885 of Thrissur Corporation vide order No. G.O. (Rt). 1559/01/Home Dtd: 19.04.2001. The land consisting of 1 Acre and 84 cents

The jurisdiction of Nedupuzha Police Station

The Station is housed in a Govt. building in Thrissur Corporation. The jurisdiction consists 4 villages of 1. Koorkenchery 2. Chiyyaram, 3. Kanimangalam. 4. Avinissery

Worship Temples

VATTAPONNI TEMPLE KOORKENCHERY TEMPLE VALIYALUKKAL TEMPLE- PANAMUKKU SIVA TEMPLE - AVINISSERY THRITHAMARASSERY TEMPLE- NIRMALAPURAM CHURCH - PANAMUKKU CHURCH - CHIYARAM VIJAYAMATHA CHURCH - KURIACHIRA ST.JOSEPH CHURCH -

KURIACHIRA MAR.THTMOTHIOS CHURCH VADOOKARA CHURCH - NEDUPUZHA CHURCH- KANNAMKULANGARA MAHAVISHNU TEMPLE KANNAMKULANGARA CHURCH - NAMKULAM TEMPLE NEDUPUZHA DURGA DEVI TEMPLE -


Hospitals

ELITE MISSION HOSPITAL, KOORKENCHERY, SUN RESEARCH CENTER, SAKTHAN NAGAR